Plenty of Space, Plenty of Variety
to Suit Every Group’s Style
With 42 acres of exciting possibilities, groups love Peddler’s Village and the Golden Plough Inn for business meetings, training sessions, corporate retreats, and a myriad of social gatherings, from intimate celebrations to grand banquets, for up to 200 attendees!
- 6,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space, including 12 conference rooms
- Picturesque outdoor locations with Village charm, including curated gardens, grassy lawns, the Gazebo, and our iconic Water Wheel
- 66 cozy ‘town and country’ guest rooms
- 63 walkable, specialty retail shops connected by red brick walkways
- David J. Witchell Salon & Spa
- Indoor family entertainment center with the Grand Carousel
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and meeting spaces
- State-of-the-art audiovisual and teleconference technology
- Ample free parking
- Memorable teambuilding activities
- Seasonal festivals & events
- Nearby wineries, golf courses, museums, and other Bucks County attractions
For organizations and groups that book through CVENT, please click below to access your CVENT RFP form.