...FOR OUR SPECIALTY SHOPS
Discover merchandise from all over the globe and many handmade wares from local craftspeople. Knowledgeable shopkeepers take the time to discuss their merchandise with you. Your customers' experience of our personal service and old-fashioned country hospitality will be a refreshing change from the pace of impersonal malls and outlets. There's something here for everyone!
• Fashion Apparel & Accessories -- including wearable art, leisure wear, lingerie, and European-inspired footwear.
• Toys & Hobbies -- for leisure-time activities, new ways to expressyour creativity, and for entertaining gifts for friends and family.
• Gifts -- an extraordinary range! Pottery, Victoriana, stained glass, jewelry, leather goods, handcrafted items in wood, metals, textiles; imported items from Great Britain, France, Sweden; collectible items including Byers' Choice Carolers, Radko, Beatrix Potter, Hummel, Quimper Faience.
• Specialty Foods -- a wine-tasting shop, delicious pretzels, apples, strawberries dipped in chocolate; an amazing array of salsas, spices, teas, coffees; fresh-baked cookies -- and one shop's own mouth-watering blend of caramel popcorn and nuts!
• Children's Clothes & Gifts -- for a new baby, for a child beginning school, for dressing up for a special occasion ...our shops cater to the special children in our lives.
• Home Accessories -- from switch-plates, lamps, drawer knobs, framed art, dried floral arrangements, decorative boxes, to mailboxes, birdhouses and lawn ornaments!
Our shops provide domestic and international shipping and free gift-wrapping.
The Village is a special place to shop and visit throughout the year. Nationally recognized weekend festivals bring together the finest craftspeople, food, fun and entertainment with our spring Strawberry Festival and our fall Apple Festival (the most traditional). Winter's Quilt Competition and Display, the June Fine Arts and Contemporary Crafts Show including children's activities, Scarecrow Contest and Festival in September, Gingerbread Competition and Display in late fall, Grand Illumination, and Christmas Festival -- all round out a full calendar of unique events which are free for family enjoyment.
• Evening in the Colonial Kitchen
Mondays 5 - 9 pm January through March. Observe colonial-dressed food historians preparing foods over an open hearth. Then sit and enjoy a hearty meal of items reminiscent of colonial times. Choose family-style service - which allows everyone to sample everything, or off-the-menu -- which allows one to choose two of eight entrees
• Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
Experience dinner, dessert & musical theater at our interactive and entertaining dinner theater. For a group booking, minimum of 45.
• Grand Carousel
Take a whirl on our colorfully restored 1922 Philadelphia Toboggan Company Grand Carousel and bring back memories! Group discounts available. Advance reservations required. Call (215) 794-4047 to arrange.
The Cock 'n Bull, the flagship restaurant of Peddler's Village since 1962, is a charming respite, with colonial-style decor, pleasing fabric treatments on the windows, and walls lined with antiques and folk art from the owner's personal collection. A variety of banquet rooms on the second floor can easily accommodate from 13 - 250.
• Group Tour Menu and pricing available.
• Five "scatter" restaurants.
• Two "sit-down group meal" restaurants.
• 70 specialty shops.
• 70-room luxury inn, many rooms with fireplace.
• 42 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, meticulously clean and safe grounds, winding brick pathways, a waterwheel, pond, gazebo, and 18th-century-style wood-and-stone structures.
• Over 48 years of experience satisfying groups.
• NTA, ABA, Visit Bucks County member.
• Year-round crowd-pleasing festivals, amateur craft competitions & displays.
• Free Motorcoach parking. Driver and escort receive coupon for free lunh.
• Special group theme dinners including Murder Mystery.
Items subject to change.
Enjoy a selection of delectable favorites from our full-course luncheon and dinner menus. Choose from our traditional favorites -- Country Chicken Pye or Beef Burgundy -- or other satisfying items, all served with appetizer, fresh-baked bread from our oven, chef's accompaniments, coffee/tea, and dessert. Items subject to change. We welcome your groups, and you'll make them happy when you bring them here! For more information, call the Group Sales Department at (215) 794-4078.