Find your berry bliss at the 38th Annual Strawberry Festival this weekend, held rain or shine! Saturday, May 21, and Sunday, May 22, 2016, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. both days. Admission and parking are free.
Indulge in the Village-wide strawberry celebration along the winding paths, sprawling gardens, unique shops and the new Strawberry Fields Fun Area! Admission and parking are free.
- The Lucky Cupcake Company's Village Bakery (featured on the Food Network’s Cupcake Wars) will offer outdoor booths with strawberry shortcakes, strawberry crumb pies, strawberry rhubarb pies, strawberry cheesecakes and tarts, strawberry cupcakes, donuts, muffins, cookies and chocolate strawberry bombs!
- Peddler’s Village Strawberry Tents will offer fresh strawberries, freshly baked strawberry pies, and Pennsylvania Dutch strawberry butters. Build your own strawberry shortcake or strawberry cones from our fresh luscious strawberries and whipped cream!
- The Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant Booth will serve crisply strawberry fritters prepared in a vintage iron kettle and sprinkled with powered sugar.
- Fromage Deux, a new shop at Peddler’s Village, will be serving their Seasonal Strawberry Festival crepes.
- The Ruby Boyd tent, a festival favorite, will offer Strawberry Smoothies, Fruit Smoothies and fresh fruit cups.
- Strawberry Fields Fun Area for Kids will feature live musical entertainment, Sand Art, Face Painting, Kid's Crafts and picnic area.
- NEW in 2016! Pre-order your classic Peddler's Village double-crust Strawberry Pie to pick up at the Strawberry Festival! Click here to order.
Peddler's Village offers Festival & Events Sponsorship Opportunities for local companies and organizations. Click here for 2016 Sponsorship Opportunities. For more information, please contact us at 215-794-4018.