Larger-than-life scarecrow creations will be on display at Peddler’s Village from Monday, September 11 through Sunday, October 29, 2017. The public votes for their favorites from Monday, September 11 through Monday, October 9.
- NEW! Out of this World Scarecrow: Uncover your crop circles and conspiracy theories to create your best futuristic alien scarecrow.
- Thrills with Chills: Think outside the mask by creating a scarecrow that scares. You’re only limited by your darkest nightmares.
- Group: Make your scarecrow a group project—school, church, office, club, scout troop, community, etc. Put on your thinking caps and conjure up a winner! Great project for schools or camps!
- Quite the Character: Create a scarecrow interpretation of your favorite book, television or movie character—human, animal or animated!
- Traditional: Pay homage to the scarecrows that have been “scaring crows” from farmers’ fields for centuries in this category. Utilize old cloth, straw and natural supplies.
- Kids Only! Scarecrow, Sponsored by Giggleberry Fair: This category is for our 12 and under guests. Choose your favorite Superhero or Princess to have your child create a scarecrow that he or she would love!
Voting deadline is Monday, October 9