Celebrate National Peach Month in August at the Peddler’s Village Peach Festival and Summer Sidewalk Sale on Saturday, August 12, and Sunday, August 13, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The Summer Sidewalk Sale begins on Friday, August 11. Shops are open until 8 pm on Friday and Saturday. Rain or shine.
The majority of parking is free for festival goers. A small section of the parking lots is reserved for paid parking with a fee of $10 cash per spot. Peddler's Village has partnered with local parking service Open Door Valet who will manage the parking lots throughout the festival weekend. Festival Packages are sold out.
It's a peach lovers paradise all weekend with plenty of peachy treats, sizzling shopping deals and family fun!
- Pick up locally grown peaches from Bechdolt’s Orchards of Bucks County and peach baked goods at Lucky Cupcake Company’s Village Bakery.
- Enjoy peach butters, jams and signature merchandise at the Village General Store.
- The Family Fun Field serves up live entertainment, kids’ games, Bounces and Splash Slides! Bring your towels!
- Savor the flavors of all things peach from savory to sweet at outdoor carts and inside the restaurants and shops of Peddler’s Village.
- Once stomachs are satisfied, check out the deals in the Sidewalk Sale. The sidewalks of Peddler’s Village will be lined with bargains that will dazzle even the savviest shopper. The Sidewalk Sales starts on Friday, August 11.
Entertainment (check back for updates!)
SATURDAY, August 12
- Spinning Straw 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Courtyard
- Nassau Brass 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Main Village Green
- Stereofonic 12:00 - 3:00 PM @ Gazebo
- Trinidelphia 12:00 - 3:00 PM @ Chaddsford Breezeway
- Tino & Ashley 3:00 - 5:00 PM @ Main Village Green
- Give & Take Jugglers 4:00 - 6:00 PM @ Street Road Green
SUNDAY, August 13
- The Overtones 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Courtyard
- Rendition Jazz Band 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Gazebo
- Give & Take Jugglers 12:00 - 2:00 PM @ Street Road Green
- Toby Mochel & A Few Good Men 3:30 - 5:30 PM @ Courtyard
- The Mango Men 3:30 - 6:00 PM @ Gazebo
- Bucks County School of the Performing Arts: It is our mission to cultivate the abilities of our students by giving them the confidence they need to pursue their dreams. We strive to inspire our students and open their minds to endless creative opportunities.