Celebrate Apple Season in Bucks County with a weekend of family fun at the Peddler’s Village 43rd Annual Apple Festival on Saturday, November 5, and Sunday, November 6, 2016, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This outdoor event is held rain or shine. Admission and parking are free. All attractions and food are pay as you go.
New in 2016! Bechdolt’s Orchards of Bucks County and the Peddler’s Village General Store are expanding the variety of fresh, local apples, locally made apple baked goods, and festival offerings.
- It’s all about our local Bucks County-grown apples! Sample over a dozen varieties from Bechdolt’s Orchard and take home your favorites.
- The Village General Store will feature freshly baked Apple Pies, Solebury Apple Cider, Apple Butter & Apple Sauce, Apple Salsa & Apple BBQ Sauce, Caramel Dipping Sauce and our new Apple Festival T-shirts!
- Cock ‘n Bull will serve up hot and crispy Apple Fritters, Lucky Cupcake Company’s Village Bakery will sell Apple Dumplings and an assortment of apple baked goods. Skip’s Candy Corner will offer Candy and Caramel Apples.
- The Artisan Area on the Street Road Green is a must stop to browse unique handcrafted works from more than 75 of the region’s finest, including a variety of folk art and decorative home wares, jewelry, pottery, clothing and leather creations, artisanal honeys, hand turned wooden bowls and pens, hand blown and fused glass, handcrafted iron and birdhouses. Watch artisans demonstrate their crafts from flame-worked glass jewelry and hickory maple syrup to leather work, handmade glass beads and personalized children’s artwork. Click here for the Featured Artisans.
- Each afternoon, guests gather to cheer on the contestants in the traditional pie eating contests. The Apple Pie Eating Contest is held at 3 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday, in the following age categories: 10 and under, 11-14 and 15 and up. Contestants are chosen by lottery and must sign up from 10 a.m.-2:45 p.m. at the Hospitality Booth on the Main Green.
- Click here for the Live Entertainment Schedule.
- Between indulging in delicious apple treats, visitors may enjoy the all day live musical entertainment and the kids can get creative with children’s crafts.
Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday 10 am - 6 pm